- Click the class Classwork.
- At the top, click Create Material.
- Enter a title and a description.
You can add Google Drive files, links, or YouTube videos to your materials.
To upload a file, click Attach . Select the file and click Upload.
To attach a Google Drive file:
- Click Drive .
- Select the item and click Add.
Note: If you see a message that you don’t have permission to attach a file, click Copy. Classroom makes a copy to attach to the material and saves it to the class Drive folder.
To attach a YouTube video, click YouTube and choose an option:
- To search for a video to attach:
- In the search box, enter keywords and click Search .
- Click the video Add.
- To attach a video link:
- Click URL.
- Enter the URL and click Add.
To attach a link, click Link , enter the URL, and click Add Link.
To delete an attachment, next to it, click Remove .
Post to one or more classes
Under For, click the Down arrow select the class or classes you want to include.